APPLY PATENT REGISTRATION
@ 25000/- Flat
EVERYTHING is included in above price
- Patent Registration should be done by innovators and entrepreneurs who have invented something unique
- Patent Registration protects the invention of the product created by the innovator
- Patent Registration gives lifelong benefits to designer and innovator
- Includes All Government Fees
- Includes Professional Fees also
- NO HIDDEN FEES.
* Price is valid for Whole India
Patent Registration Process | Steps | Fees
Are you looking for patent registration? But before that you need to know about patent registration in details, in this article I have talked about the procedure, steps, advantages etc. We have a team of experts and chartered accountant which you assist you in registering the patent application form and it is a long and complicated process.
What is a Patent?
The patent is grant of exclusive rights to the owners, to exclude other from making, using, offering sale, selling or importing patent invention. It is grant by the India patent office that allows the patent holder to maintain a control for a limited period of time on the use and development of an invention and importing the product in India without patent owner’s consent.
A patent registration helps you to get a patent of an intellectual property right to an invention carried out by a firm or individual. Intellectual department (IP) has been initiated by government of India to grant you the full right to register your invention under patent (but only if it is exclusive). In return the discoverer should produce all the proofs connected to the invention as asked by the IP Department and also ensures that owner gets more preference over other person for your particular invention. In India, Patent is being governed by the Patent Rules 1972 & Patent Act 1970.
Patent does not last for a lifetime, if you file a license now then after a period of 20 years it falls under the public domain. The creation can be anything such as art, process, particular apparatus, and method to manufacture, machine, computer software, technical application, chemicals or drugs. Online Patent Registration in India can be done through Finance Bazaar which acts as patent agent in India.
Criteria for filing a Patent
Novelty: i.e. some part of it has a new growth and has not been published in India before the date of filing of the patent application in India.
Inventive Step: If someone who is expert in that particular field would consider the invention to be a surprising development on the invention date.
Industrial Applicability: Invention should be helpful, such that it can be used in an business.
Procedure of Patent Registration in India:
- Step 1: Patentability/Novelty Search
- Step 2: Patent Drafting
- Step 3: Patent Filing
- Step 4: Publication
- Step 5: Request for Examination
- Step 6: Issuance of Examination Report
- Step 7: Hearing with the Controller
- Step 8: Grant of Patent
Steps for Patent Application
It is a process to file an application to register your invention under the Act and also provides you with the monopoly to use your invention for community, before filing for the patent application, there are some key points which should be followed.
Step 1: Patent search- How to verify patents? It is the common question among people when they want to patent for an idea. So, Finance Bazaar performs patent search for all the existing inventions on the thought that you are trying to patent. If a patent already exists then there is no point of trying again and again, than patent is not granted. Patent search saves you from the attempt of going through the very long registration procedure.
Step 2: Patent domicile – are registered in India and only valid for India, it protects your invention in India only and does not concern to other countries. There is the possibility to protect your invention in other countries as well but for that you need to apply for a separate application in each country.
Step 3: File Patent application – application should be filed with the intellectual department before disclosing all the information about your invention.
Step 4: Patent Review – Patent office of the government of India reviews your patent request and check for any existing patents granted on similar idea. If they find the invention patentable and unique, then they grant patent for the application.
Step 5: Patent Grant – Once the patent is approved, the application status is updated online at the Patent website and it can take from 6 months to 1.5 year for a patent certificate to be granted.
Requirement for Invention to be Patentable
- Novelty: The invention must be new, means that the invention must never have been made before, used before or carried out before and it must show some new attributes, which is not existing public knowledge (called “prior art”) in its technical field. Prior art refers to everything that has been presented, published or disclosed to the public.
- Inventive Step: The invention must be non-obvious; it should not be obvious to the person skilled in the art and also it could not be deduced by an expert person with good information in the technical field of the invention. This person with common knowledge in the technical field is commonly called as Person Having Ordinarily Skilled in the Art (PHOSITA).
- Industrial Application: The invention should be useful of industrial application and it should be capable of being made in the industry.
- Not publically disclosed: A patent application should be filed prior to any disclosure to the public that is it must not be known or used in public before filing of the patent application. (Some countries give a grace period to waive off such disclosure)
- Patentable matter: Finally, the invention must be part of the “patentable subject matter” under the applicable law.
Advantages of Patent
- Transfer or sell patent right: Registration of patent allows you sell, transfer or franchise your patent and his will help you to raise more income.
- Patent protects invention: It an intellectual asset which protects your invention and prevents other to use it without your prior permission.
- Patent valid for 20 years: Your invention gets protection for a particular period which helps you to defend your invention.
I hope this article was relevant for you and you have got you answers to the questions which you were looking for. We have been doing patent and company registration for a long time and we the right process to do it and if you have any doubt then you can reach us on 9555686868 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Super Fast Patent Registration Service
Finance Bazaar offers the fastest patent registration packages across India. We handle your patent registration as quickly as possible.
Cheapest Patent Application Fees
We offer you the cheapest patent registration application service across India because we know that you are starting up with you own hard earned savings.
Patent Registration by Experts Only
Patent Registration experts apply for your patent application. Experienced Patent Experts to handle your registration.
Status Update on Patent Registration
Generally the whole patent registration process takes few months. So we update you on the application status so that your can prepare and be ready.
100% Online Patent Registration Service
The whole patent application service is online so that you can start and complete the process without running around from the comfort of your home or office.
No Hidden Charges for Patent Application
We are very transparent and display full charges on our website. We don’t have any hidden charges. You pay only what you see.
Generating New Ideas. Solving Big Problems
We are here to help you dream BIG.
cities & towns served
Cups Of Coffee
Why we are different
Finance Bazaar offers services from startup registration and management to insurance and loans. We offer the cheapest and fastest professional services in Gurgaon, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Telangana, Assam, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Chennai, Kerala, Kolkata, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Baddi, Rudrapur, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Haridwar, Madhya Pradesh and many other cities across India. Our charges for company formation in India is among the cheapest and most affordable. We deliver what we promise. Always.
From Our Clients
Our clients give their honest and genuine testimonials and feedback
“I had an excellent experience during the whole registration process and never faced any problems. Finance Bazaar team is awesome.”
“Most important of all I found their customer support team very friendly and supportive. They answered all my questions and never lost patience. Thanks for getting the job done.”
“All other online servie providers quoted very high fees for company registration. Over here I found the best deal and got my startup registered within 12 days.”
“Want to be an entrepreneur? Well, you have come to the right place buddy. These guys know their job and will help you get started quickly. No hassles, no worries.”
Request A Quote