TRADEMARK CLASS 8 : HAND TOOLS AND IMPLEMENTS
What Goods fall in Trademark Class 8
✓ side arms;
FREE Trademark Advice & GuidanceWe love helping Entrepreneurs and Startups. If you are looking for Free guidance and advice related to trademark, then just leave your details and our in-house trademark expert will call you back.
We file thousands of trademark applications and would be happy to help even if you don’t take any service from us 😊
Explanatory Note for Trademark Class 8
Class 8 includes mainly hand-operated implements used as tools in the respective professions.
This Class includes, in particular:
– cutlery of precious metals;
– electric razors and clippers (hand instruments).
This Class does not include, in particular:
– certain special instruments (consult the Alphabetical List of Goods);
– machine tools and implements driven by a motor (Cl. 7);
– surgical cutlery (Cl. l0);
– paper knives (Cl. 16);
– fencing weapons (Cl. 28).