TRADEMARK CLASS 7 : MACHINES & MACHINE TOOLS
What Goods fall in Trademark Class 7
✓ motors and engines (except for land vehicles);
✓ machine coupling and transmission components (except for land vehicles);
✓ agricultural implements other than hand-operated;
✓ incubators for eggs.
FREE Trademark Advice & Guidance
We file thousands of trademark applications and would be happy to help even if you don’t take any service from us 😊
Explanatory Note for Trademark Class 7
Class 7 includes mainly machines, machine tools, motors and engines.
This Class includes, in particular:
– parts of motors and engines (of all kinds);
– electric cleaning machines and apparatus.
This Class does not include, in particular:
– certain special machines and machine tools (consult the Alphabetical List of Goods);
– hand tools and implements, hand-operated (Cl. 8);
– motors and engines for land vehicles (Cl. 12).