TRADEMARK CLASS 2 : PAINTS & VARNISHES
What Goods fall in Trademark Class 2
✓ preservatives against rust and against deterioration of wood;
✓ raw natural resins;
✓ metals in foil and powder form for painters, decorators, printers and artists.
FREE Trademark Advice & GuidanceWe love helping Entrepreneurs and Startups. If you are looking for Free guidance and advice related to trademark, then just leave your details and our in-house trademark expert will call you back.
We file thousands of trademark applications and would be happy to help even if you don’t take any service from us 😊
Explanatory Note for Trademark Class 2
Class 2 includes mainly paints, colorants and preparations used for the protection against
This Class includes, in particular:
– paints, varnishes and lacquers for industry, handicrafts and arts;
– dyestuffs for clothing;
– colorants for foodstuffs and beverages.
This Class does not include, in particular:
– unprocessed artificial resins;
– laundry blueing;
– cosmetic dyes;
– paint boxes (articles for use in school);
– insulating paints and varnishes.