TRADEMARK CLASS 12 : VEHICLES AND VEHICLE PARTS
What Goods fall in Trademark Class 12
✓ apparatus for locomotion by land, air or water.
FREE Trademark Advice & GuidanceWe love helping Entrepreneurs and Startups. If you are looking for Free guidance and advice related to trademark, then just leave your details and our in-house trademark expert will call you back.
We file thousands of trademark applications and would be happy to help even if you don’t take any service from us 😊
Explanatory Note for Trademark Class 12
This Class includes, in particular:
– motors and engines for land vehicles;
– couplings and transmission components for land vehicles;
– air cushion vehicles.
This Class does not include, in particular:
– certain parts of vehicles (consult the Alphabetical List of Goods);
– railway material of metal (Cl. 6);
– motors, engines, couplings and transmission components other than for land vehicles (Cl. 7);
– parts of motors and engines (of all kinds) (Cl. 7).