TRADEMARK CLASS 11 : LIGHTING, HEATING & COOKING
What Goods fall in Trademark Class 11
FREE Trademark Advice & GuidanceWe love helping Entrepreneurs and Startups. If you are looking for Free guidance and advice related to trademark, then just leave your details and our in-house trademark expert will call you back.
We file thousands of trademark applications and would be happy to help even if you don’t take any service from us 😊
Explanatory Note for Trademark Class 11
This Class includes, in particular:
– air conditioning apparatus;
– bedwarmers, hot water bottles, warming pans, electric or non-electric;
– electrically heated cushions (pads) and blankets, not for medical purposes;
– electric kettles;
– electric cooking utensils.
This Class does not include, in particular:
– steam producing apparatus (parts of machines) (Cl. 7);
– electrically heated clothing (Cl. 9).