TRADEMARK CLASS 1 : CHEMICALS
What Goods fall in Trademark Class 1
✓ unprocessed artificial resins, unprocessed plastics;
✓ fire extinguishing compositions;
✓ tempering and soldering preparations;
✓ chemical substances for preserving foodstuffs;
✓ tanning substances;
✓ adhesives used in industry.
FREE Trademark Advice & Guidance
We file thousands of trademark applications and would be happy to help even if you don’t take any service from us 😊
Explanatory Note for Trademark Class 1
those which go to the making of products belonging to other classes.
This Class includes, in particular:
– salt for preserving other than for foodstuffs.
This Class does not include, in particular:
– raw natural resins;
– chemical products for use in medical science;
– fungicides, herbicides and preparations for destroying vermin;
– adhesives for stationery or household purposes;
– salt for preserving foodstuffs;
– straw mulch.